BBP Front Drums

-

68Dart

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find BBP (5 x 4.5) front 10" drums to run on my 68 Dart? We redrilled the factory ones YEARS ago to 5 x 4.5 but would rather find some BBP drums I can buy instead of redrilling a set of SBP (5 x 4). Thanks in advance.

20220305_105719.jpg

I don’t know where you can find a set right off, but I have a friend that has a set that is installed onto a 1965 Valiant that came off of a 1974 manual brake A body along with the spindles and upper control with larger ball joint. I imagine that there are several 10 or 11 inch B body drum brakes that would work doing the same thing. I don’t think that there any factory front drums with large bolt pattern that fit onto the small bolt pattern spindle. @72bluNblu probably has some more in depth knowledge on the subject.

large bolt drum swap is basically the same a disc swap.. need the spindles and drum set up off any b-body type of car and large ball joint uppe rcontrol arms for an abody.

"I don’t think that there any factory front drums with large bolt pattern that fit onto the small bolt pattern spindle." I didn't think about the drum center bore. Make total sense. Thanks for the heads up?

-
Back