-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a set of BBP rallye wheels for sale. I'm not entirely sure what the width is, but I would guess somewhere between 6 and 7 inches. The backspacing looks to be 3.75 inches and they are 14 inch diameter. They have been painted black. The trim rings are in pretty good shape. One has a small ding, but they are all still straight and shiny. I don't have any center caps to go with them though. One set has good rubber on them, 195/75/14 tires that have a lot of tread left. Don't know how old they are since they came with my car, but I don't see any weathering on them. The other set needs new rubber as there is little tread and evidence of some cracking. I would like $200 for the full set. I'm not against shipping, but I would really rather not as they are pretty big. If you really want them shipped you can pay the cost and I'll find a way to crate them up or something. Shipping from 66049.

Wheels.jpg

Anyone want to make an offer? The rims are in really good shape and the trim rings are pretty good too. All they need is a new coat of paint if you want the stock look.

Not a bad deal at all, but I need 15 inchers to clear my new rear disks. I also have some 14's for sale but mine aren't painted yet.

Edit: Actually, mine aren't for sale, typo, I just bought mine and they don't fit. I do think they would look really nice on my boat trailer though !

They're in Lawrence, KS, basically almost right in the middle between Topeka and Kansas City. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. If I don't answer here please feel free to PM me, I catch those sooner than I check back on this thread.

I guess I would also be willing to meet part way if someone really wants them. I'd rather not drive too far, but for some extra cash I would drive up to probably 2 hours or so to deliver / meet someone. If anyone is interested just ask and I'll see if it's reasonable for me.

How about $175? I checked shipping as well and it was between $100 and $150 to ship across a few states to give an idea of what it might cost. Probably on the higher end or more if you're coastal, but I'd have to check. I'd be willing to take off the bad tires too and ship two rims bare to save weight if you would like.

$150? I just got my new project engine and would love the extra cash in hand to get it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back