bc and washington guys

-

74dodge

Reaction score
just curious to see how many people there are on here that are nearby and maybe willing to meet up?

If Megajoltman is showing up, I aint.....he smells funny:toothy10:

just curious to see how many people there are on here that are nearby and maybe willing to meet up?

Another Islander here, there's maybe a dozen of us on the Island. Give or take.

Would love to meet up with you Rainlanders, just not in Surrey. :toothy10:

Ink your just scared your wife will come home with me next time:butthead:

Greendart72 your just worried that a cop or your neighbors will see you hanging around with a long haired ,heavy metal, drug dealer looking type and ruin your outstanding community image:-\"

wow theres more then i thought id be down with an island meet once the weather gets a little better haha

Greendart72 your just worried that a cop or your neighbors will see you hanging around with a long haired ,heavy metal, drug dealer looking type and ruin your outstanding community image:-\"

Roger does that mean I can call you my B.C. BUD!!!!:hippy2:

Roger, you better start touching up on your Spanish.....:snakeman:

greendart72 :-k:silent:

Ink su esposa amaría oír el español dulce que susurra en su oído y luego ella sería la mía para siempre. Hola el Ernestina hace aprender a su maridito para leer el español aún estoy seguro que él le preguntará lo que este significa lol

greendart72 :-k:silent:

Ink su esposa amaría oír el español dulce que susurra en su oído y luego ella sería la mía para siempre. Hola el Ernestina hace aprender a su maridito para leer el español aún estoy seguro que él le preguntará lo que este significa lol
Have to wait for the wife to get back from harassing a neighbor, most of the time she has a hard time "decodeing" your Spanish.....and depending on when and where I would be up for a meet and greet.....as long as "Stinky" aka Megajoltman agrees to take a shower that day:toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back