BC Parts Guy

-

1969GTS

Reaction score
Where are the Dale Flatlaws in BC. I'm from Alberta originally and have been in BC for five years now. I just started a 1969 GTS project. I just got the engine and transmission sorted. I'm looking for a good 391:1 posi to get the 425 ponies the 340 is making to the ground. I also need 727 console linkage, and lots of odds and sods like vent window levers. Who is the go too guy in the province? I'm in Abbotsford.

Thanks

Dave

The linkage for automatic floor shifter is the same for 904 and 727 if that helps.

Used to be a great yard in Horne Lake near Parksville on the Island but he crushed everything last year. :(

try Cuda Gary at 604-882-1382.

I'm hoping to get out to Mission. I've got about a year left on this restoration before I can get out there. I'm still deciding what to do with the car. I've just learned the 340 I got with the project car does run and has less than a season on it. It was in a 12 second demon and isn't all that street table. The 727 has a 3500 stall and a reverse manual valve body. I cant decide wether to tone it down so I can drive it on the street with out over heating or race it next year. The dart is about 300 Lbs lighter than the demon and may crack the 12 second mark. I've got to pull the top end off the motor and chase down a gasket leak. The guy I tracked down did say the valve springs will eat the cam if its driven as a daily driver. Decisions decisions.

I'll try cuda gary as well.

Thanks.

-
Back