Bear

-

Robbie2734

Lambcharger
Reaction score
I stopped for dinner at my brothers house tonight and a bear was in the garage eating his garbage. We did get him out and I managed to get a few pics on my cell phone.

Attachments

• Image00124.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 255
  • Image00123.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Image00122.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 244
Did you guys let him finish eating the garbage before you kicked him out for not wearing a shirt and shoes?

well, the house we just bought, we are having a bear problem too, and i keep waking up at like 430 in the morning, waiting with the camcorder, adn low-and behold, i fall asleep before he shows up, so i rewind the tape to the noise of me snoring, and the cam hitting the window!. but when i wake back up, the trash is still all torn apart. i think he is smarter that i, and watches me fall asleep!

well, the house we just bought, we are having a bear problem too, and i keep waking up at like 430 in the morning, waiting with the camcorder, adn low-and behold, i fall asleep before he shows up, so i rewind the tape to the noise of me snoring, and the cam hitting the window!. but when i wake back up, the trash is still all torn apart. i think he is smarter that i, and watches me fall asleep!

LOL!

I got the same problem with raccoons. They keep raiding my garbage outside. I keep telling the kids not to throw food trash outside, but they still do. Then the coons and opossums knock it over and try to get the food. Sometimes they knock it over just because they smell the empty cat food cans. They don't get much to eat out of it, but they still scatter the garbage all over. My 65 lb Dalmatian likes to chase them away when we can catch them in the act. It's the highlight of his day when he can get a good chase. Usually they get too much of a head start for him to catch them, but he still puts his best effort into the chase.

-
Back