Bee Leaver Dart

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Friend of mine says he thinks he found this car and that it's currently for sale. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of the car.

RonManciniDetroitBee-LeaverDart.jpg

Id think it would be on a B-body? Maybe "A-Bomb"...I guess that would make an Aspen an "F-Bomb"...! Thats a cool paint job.

I hope it is the right car, and I hope it is in good shape. I have that same picture of the Bee-Leaver hanging on my garage wall, and I also have the 1/18 die cast, it's always been one of my favorite Mopars. Later on that season, they painted a mouth on the front fender, extending back from the end of the front bumper. It kind of looked like a smile, or like it was gritting it's teeth.

I hope it is the right car, and I hope it is in good shape. I have that same picture of the Bee-Leaver hanging on my garage wall, and I also have the 1/18 die cast, it's always been one of my favorite Mopars. Later on that season, they painted a mouth on the front fender, extending back from the end of the front bumper. It kind of looked like a smile, or like it was gritting it's teeth.

I have purchased a tribute to the Bee Leaver, I read that the original went to Puerto Rico.

DSCN1473.JPG

DSCN1474.JPG

DSCN1475.JPG

DSCN1476.JPG

DSCN1477.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back