Beebe AR, Note on a Balloon!!

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
My wife found this balloon in a field by our house today, its from Beebe Arkansas, just 30 miles or so from Little Rock. It was released just yesterday by a boy named Micheal from his church. ...... that little balloon made some good time....... I just thought it was cool.
Any other stories of balloons or bottle's with notes?

Attachments

• Ronanne and balloon.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 120
Last year we scattered my stepmom's ashes into the Gulf at the entrance to Sarasota Bay and my nieces and I floated a bottle with a message; two weeks later it was found by two girls on an small, out-of-the way island 40 miles south, on my stepmom's birthday.

I found a cell phone in 3 pieces in between 2 nasty ghetto apartments in the mud. I put it together and it works! I got a text on it and texted back that I just found this phone and gave her an email address I made just for this phone so I could return it. She (friend of hers) gets all snotty with me in the next few texts and I quit responding, my last text was just "Email me an describe the phone and Ill mail it back to you" Turns out the cell phone came from 30 miles away and I still have yet to hear from anyone at that email adress...and I have had it for 3 months! MetroPCS unlimited data and calling...hmmm. I have yet to use any of its services, only played TExas hold-em..Its in airplane mode now so it wont rack up any charges. I keep waiting for it to shut down, but its still active. Not a note in a bottle but maybe a modern version....How about a cell phone on a balloon?

I find balloons out in the woods when I'm hunting all the time. I have no idea where they come from. They all say the same thing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I always wonder how they new. LOL

Jack

Every year on February 11th, or the closest weekend, we go to the cemetery and release balloons at my daughter's grave.

We've been doing this since 2004, a year after she died. In the past couple of years we've attached index cards with our address on 'em. Yet to get any back. It would be nice if we did.

That's pretty neato. ...and respectfully, you have a pretty lady.

-
Back