Been away LONG time, and its not over yet!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
To anyone who may have ben looking for me. I have not been on the site at all. My big dog has cancer and does not have long. Things have really went in the garbage can with this ongoing 3 year custody battle regarding my grandkids. The kids now are having serious issues with the 'on again, off again' parents and now are having psycological problems and behavior issues as well. My 16 year old daughters grades going in the crapper this year, the jobs for both my wife and me changing things around cutting hours, almost doubling the insurance, and changing hours things have gotten a little dicey around here. At this time my days are starting at 2am and ending at 9pm. I have to make an appointment just to pass gas! And if that was not enough someone backed into the Dart at a show and took off. I tell ya, if I was a horse I would not even make good soap!!! Sometimes things really suck, thats all I can say!! Anyhow, I will be lurking around here from time to time if anybody was trying to reach me. Thanks!!
Chas.

Don't think our paths have crossed on here, but I'm wishing the best and will say a prayer for ya :)

Dang Chas that terrible. Just been one thing after another and then the @$$wipe that backed into your beauty.
Hope everything gets better for you and the family
We're pullin for ya and will keep ya in our prayers

Sorry to hear about all that drama going on. Keep your head up. We'll pray for you here also.

You must be one tough son of a gun cause the Lord only gives us what we can handle.

-
Back