Been busy in the house,making progress

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
As some know I have to put up the home for sale. Thought id share another passion I have , well to a degree..Hate drywall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I finished the trim in the dinning room ceiling and over the door in the kitchen. Now that its done some ceiling paint and touch up of the trim and that should knock off 2 rooms..........BTW I needed a break today so I got the gas tank and unit done and some paint to the tank for instal......I needed it.Hope next weekend if its decent im putting it in the Dart ..Also needed. Hope you like the pics. Lots of work and trim to the ceiling and all!BTW.........I need a new light cover..LOL man that looks like crap

Attachments

• HPIM0112 (640x480) (2).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 202
  • HPIM0113 (640x480).jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 204
  • HPIM0115 (640x480).jpg
    114 KB · Views: 198
That's a lot of trim, and one big *** doorbell, must be loud as hell.

LMAO...........Yah its big but not to noisey......Notice the rooster on it! That dam things been asleep since I put it up there..LOL

You funny!!! Nice job on the trim, that's not for the novice!! I personally love to mud and tape drywall, and the more the better! I just crank up the bluegrass and I'm good to go!! Keep up the good work, and your sense of humor, and you'll be just fine!! Geof

You funny!!! Nice job on the trim, that's not for the novice!! I personally love to mud and tape drywall, and the more the better! I just crank up the bluegrass and I'm good to go!! Keep up the good work, and your sense of humor, and you'll be just fine!! Geof

Thanks Geof.........Im not bad at drywall just hate it. Ive learned from a fellow long ago.........I pretty much sand twice, that's it. I seen a ceiling like what I did in a house we lost on. Thought it was nice and different, so hell........There she is

As some know I have to put up the home for sale. Thought id share another passion I have , well to a degree..Hate drywall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I finished the trim in the dinning room ceiling and over the door in the kitchen. Now that its done some ceiling paint and touch up of the trim and that should knock off 2 rooms..........BTW I needed a break today so I got the gas tank and unit done and some paint to the tank for instal......I needed it.Hope next weekend if its decent im putting it in the Dart ..Also needed. Hope you like the pics. Lots of work and trim to the ceiling and all!BTW.........I need a new light cover..LOL man that looks like crap

Looking good Edd! You're a man of many talents!!:cheers:

Nice work Ed. Im with you on the drywall....I can hang it no sweat but leave the mudding and taping to Cosgig! LOL
Those are the little touches/details that add to a house and jack up the value!!

That is nice! Putting up some crown molding is one of my future plans.
C

-
Back