Been having trouble .

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some thing with yall . Right now im on some hard times . For any one thats in the same boat . Its not money that makes you rich its the friends and famliy that makes you rich . God bless yall

Just wanted to share some thing with yall . Right now im on some hard times . For any one thats in the same boat . Its not money that makes you rich its the friends and famliy that makes you rich . God bless yall

Amen to that brother!!

I'm all too familiar with that. Praying for yall Asa.

Keep your head up. Things are bound to improve. Prayers from here.

I feel your pain. The wife's been unemployed for eight months now and Congress cut off her unemployment benefits. We've been forced to make cuts all around. My engine project is on hold at the machine shop.

I still have enough money to buy a six pack and watch the Daytona 500 with a good friend today!

You are right Asa, family and friends makes a difference....I have had some rough spells lately and i'm not sure what I would do without my family....prayers sent buddy.....BTW, congrats on your 10,000th post 8)

Same boat here Doc. Slowly digging myself out of a big hole. Hang in there!

Stay strong and keep moving forward in life Asa, Prayers sent out for you and may this be a better day for everyone.

LOL its just a number. . Its the friends that you make with the posts that count . Not the number .

Congratulations on number 10,000 again. They always say the third time is the best so should you get knocked down again below 10,000 let us know how if that is really true.

it looks to me like you are now in a position to do just that Bill LOL

staff_member.png

hang in there Asa , things will get better

Keep your head up asa .....I'm still tryin to dig out of this one....

I think it's been rough on alot more people than you may think,the economy isn't all what it should be and our leadership is very poor to say the least and peoples perspectives of the future is bleak,health issues and family issues and life in general seems to really kick our ***,rising costs of everything from biscuits to health coverage[taxes] leaves little if any room for any hobby or breathing room for enjoying the good things in life,when all is said and done having your family by your side and support along with the few real friends you aquire is worth more than all the gold and riches in this old world,but you can be strong and perservere and be a survivor,sometimes we need a nudge from family and friends to let us know we aint going it alone,so here's your nudge and prayers for you and yours and may God direct you in the path you are meant to travel and give you the tools you need to accomplish it,and regardless of what some say or believe, or not believe we are not alone....but sometimes we are tested...to see what we are made of...

-
Back