Been here a bit but..

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
hey all ive been a member for a while but up till recentl hadnt rly been on. figured id introduce myself!

I hail from Wine Country! Sonoma county, CA. i drive a 1970 dodge dart swinger. /6 auto.daily driver but big project with little cash so if you got budget tips id love to hear em! i plan to eventually swap my /6 for a 340 or 360 v8. gonna keep the auto, but make it a console floor shifter n oust the front bench.

oh and to explain my name as 73charger, so noone is confused! i got into Mopar because of my uncles 73 dodge charger. nothing particularly special bout it. not an se or anything. 400ci w/ auto floor console. beautiful car, my fav b-body of the 70s. since someone else got 70Swinger as there name, i took 73charger =)

cant quite figure out how to post pics of my car on this (rly tired, very late) but i will eventually!

welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do and look forward to seeing pictures of your car soon.

Here are a few shots of my car the day we bought it! shes a project but great condition

Sally1.jpg

Sally2.jpg

Sally3.jpg

Sally4.jpg

Welcome. Looks like a good solid car. It sounds like you are most people on here. Big plans and not a big budget. You can build a great running sb on a budget. If you plan on swapping out the /6 for a sb you will need to swap out the 904 also, because the bell housings are different. Just letting you know.

UPDATE. completly forgot about this thread. i have now a 360/904 combo out of a cordoba. basically bought it and set it aside, since right now the body and interior are more important than the motor build (plus, i cant work on it anyway...i dnt know how!)

-
Back