Been here a while and don't think I've posted here yet....

-

VSTwister

Reaction score
Already got 40+ posts and it occured to me I'd not posted an intro. A little about me...

Name is Troy. Come from a family of Mopar fans. Not so much from the performance perspective but for their reliability. As a kid my father owned a couple Chargers (1st and 3rd gen), and a Demon, and my grandfather owned several Plymouth station wagons well before my time. Myself I've had mostly Mopar vehicles in my driving life, including a k-car (yuck, I know), a 79 St Regis w/318 and my labor of love....71 Scamp w/318. My daily driver is a 95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 5 spd, with 202k miles.

I'm also a big Star Wars fan. Not sure I should admit that to a bunch of motor heads but oh well....there it is, no excuses.

Just turned 33 years old last month, I'm married and have a 12 year old son. Obviously he's been brainwashed to be into Mopars, but his favorite car is a Viper. He does want a 70 Roadrunner though, as he loves those. And he definitely loves the Scamp. Makes fun of me for always working on it and not getting it in full running order. LOL. Trying to remedy that asap.

-Troy

Welcome and glad you are keeping the family tradition.:thumbrig:
Same here!! If I had a truck or a car it had to be a Mopar.:blob:
Glad to see you are enjoying this great site.

Hey Troy. First time I've seen you car, looks Real Nice!! I too have a young son who loves old Mopars, but right now I think he's more interested in girls. BTDT. As far as the Star Wars thing goes, thats cool--I'm 39 & still collect Hot Wheels! Peace, John.

-
Back