been thinking ansen slot mags

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
i have ansens on both my cars i think it would be cool since i have the bedliner to do the walls of the slots black on the rims has anyone ever done that i think it would look cool.opions b4 i start.

I used bedliner in my trunk and wheel wells. Even with meticulous, spotless prep work, it was the worst car mistake I've ever made -- waste of fifty bucks of product, ten dollars worth of brushes and applicators, four hours of time and a few thousand brain cells (with good ventilation). I wouldn't put that stuff inside a dog house. Within a couple months it was peeling, lifting and trapping moisture.

Other opinions may vary. :-D

crap i just did the entire trunk lol i hope it works out. looks great. but to awnser my question has anyone ever painted this black with any paint?

i used orange engine paint on my vega and has lasted years here pics

S5001618.jpg

Vega-1.jpg

thanks i bought it when i was 14 with a 4 banger painted gold for 600 bucks...

i did them all the around... was alot of taping off... i dont have any better pics but in person they look really nice.

i did them all the around... was alot of taping off... i dont have any better pics but in person they look really nice.

In person??? Heck, they look fabulous right there too. Really cool idea Killa!!! Nice looking little Vega ... I especially like all the flat black-out. :-D

it raining unless i would be working on the aspen. heres a peak at the trunk ive been doing.love that wire loom now just needs the carpet.opions its trunck bedliner jtlyk

Attachments

• Picture 479.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Picture 483.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 484.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 485.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 486.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 164
-