Been thinking of a Decal

-
I had Dodge decal on my 66 Dart(American car)cause everybody kept calling it a Valiant.Up here in Canada our 66 Valiants are the same as the American 66 Dart,except emblems/badgeing.I always just say Plymouth didn't,t make a Dart.:sign3:Here is a pic of my friends Plymouth decal. View attachment image.jpg

State of Texas with Mopar in it :glasses7: :burnout:

I once won a trophy for my 1968 GTX and as they announced it, they called it a GTO because no one ever heard of a GTX so they thought I misspelled it when I registered. I never knew that Plymouth made GTOs! I even had huge "Plymouth" decals on the quarter panels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 225
Hell, a guy I work with calls my '64 Dart a 'Studebaker' all the time. I say let them think what they want. If you try and correct all the ignorant people you meet in life you'll go crazy.

License plate frame, maybe?

Here is one place where you can get custom printed frames, they're relatively inexpensive:

http://www.autoplates.com/

Classic Industries also sells year/make/model plate frames so the less car-friendly folks out there can identify your ride.

Just a thought.

Yeah, I don't know how many times my GTS has been called a Chevelle or Malibu.....

I tell them Chevelles and Malibu's weren't fast enough to be destroyed from racing.

-
Back