Behind the steering wheel parts..we're to be found

Need pieces for behind the steering wheel anyone know where I can find them???

• Steering wheel conversion maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anyone have pictures of the correct assembly of the front section of steering wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-

Originalowner73 340duster

Reaction score
I don't know what I need ..the plastic piece works but signal part.doesnt stay clicked...so probably replace that if I can find..but not sure what I need in front of that to close it up and have horn work properly and look nice?? Any help would be awesome..thanks guys

I can't find a breakdown of what I need...?? No pics..Is their a good dealership quality manual??
The link I posted is the whole switch including the cancelling cam (which is what I thought you would need) The link that RPMagoo posted is the cancelling cam separate. If you need something else you will have to search the internet for manual photos. I don't have that information. I bought a reproduction service manual for both my cars which has come in handy many times.

Anyone know what is missing..I found the outer cover..but do not know what is the piece the horn needs to not be in the way..now it goes off if I turn the wheel..when it hits cast piece..and don't Kno what the connection piece is for the horn

15222524107731768233961.jpg

I would look for a different column.
Everything seems ok on this one ..just don't know about the I guess some kind of plate behind the cast then the outside part for the horn..I only have what is in picture with outer cover .stee steering and a horn button but just cover not the guts that go on steering wheel to make horn connection...if I need a column where should I look??

Everything seems ok on this one ..just don't know about the I guess some kind of plate behind the cast then the outside part for the horn..I only have what is in picture with outer cover .stee steering and a horn button but just cover not the guts that go on steering wheel to make horn connection...if I need a column where should I look??
Put a want ad here on FABO under parts wanted in the sale section or use search and scroll through the choices.

-
Back