Being short...

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
I heard this one from a friend's dad.

So me and my friends all met up along with this one girl, Janis. Well, we all decided to walk around town and bar hop throughout the evening and the whole time my friend Ron is following Janis around telling her she is beautiful and this and that. And she just keeps telling Ron, "If you're trying to get in my pants, it ain't gonna happen shorty." So this continues on and on all night as Ron continuously panders at her "please let me get some of that hot stuff." Eventually Janis heaves a heavy sigh and says "If it gets you to shut up for the rest of the night so I can enjoy myself, then okay." So they go behind this old barn and Ron has to stand up on an anvil to get it in her because of his lack in the department of height. So we wait up for Ron and Janis and they eventually come out from behind the barn, Janis looking less than satisfied and Ron with a big old stupid grin on his face. So we keep on walking down to the next bar in town and Ron looks at Janis again and says "Can we please do it again? You know once ain't enough!" as he puts on his best sly look. She simply looks at him turning red and says "You already got it once and you ain't gonna be getting it a second time EVER!" He simply replies "So, I can quit carrying this anvil around?"

-
Back