Believe it or not!!

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
A couple of days ago my wife went to the grocery store. When her got home, she started to get one bag out of the car and come in. I would get the rest. She is 71 and is having a bad time with a hip and a knee and is using a cane. A Fedx truck was coming down the street and saw what she was doing. He stopped the truck and carried all the stuff to the front door. You still good people in all kinds of places.
Mike

You should write FEDEX a letter. Tell them your address and the time of day and they can figure out who it was. All too often they get fussed at for stuff and this would be a good opportunity to brag on them.

That was pretty cool.

You should write FEDEX a letter. Tell them your address and the time of day and they can figure out who it was. All too often they get fussed at for stuff and this would be a good opportunity to brag on them.

That was pretty cool.

Yep, that was so cool, that person deserves to be called out. Thanks for sharing!!

That was pretty cool.

Agree

Why wouldn't we???...

I guess I came across kinda negative with that comment. But it just seems to me that some of the big corporations have very strict rules for what they expect of their employees. Perhaps like stopping the truck on an unscheduled location. But I retract what I said about the company. And I meant no disrespect to the gentleman who performed this kind act. He does deserve recognition.

I agree he deserves recognition. a great and knid act no doubt!! but knowing what I have learned the hard way of the corporate world, i guess it would be a crap shoot whether he becomes a hero or a ZERO!????

-
Back