Status
Not open for further replies.

MN1968Valiant

In College's Stranglehold
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys, I'm hurtin' for a set of these pins. I didn't realize everybody had this one size of bellhousing dowel pins backordered until the end of the month. I need a pair, but the places I can find them want 40 bucks for 'em when you include shipping! :wack:
If anybody has a set sitting around I'd love to get 'em from ya. I'm ordering all three set sizes for doing my four speed conversion, and whichever two I don't need I'll return. So if I buy and ultimately don't need yours and you want 'em back, I'll happily ship 'em right back to ya!

Checkout your local wreckers,they may just happen to have a engine out and just sitting there.Easier to just walk up and pull them.

Guys, I'm hurtin' for a set of these pins. I didn't realize everybody had this one size of bellhousing dowel pins backordered until the end of the month. I need a pair, but the places I can find them want 40 bucks for 'em when you include shipping! :wack:
If anybody has a set sitting around I'd love to get 'em from ya. I'm ordering all three set sizes for doing my four speed conversion, and whichever two I don't need I'll return. So if I buy and ultimately don't need yours and you want 'em back, I'll happily ship 'em right back to ya!

I have a used pair I can send you. PM me with your address and I will drop them in the mail.

Kory

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back