Belt

-

WilderDave73

Reaction score
Belt.jpg

I think I was 15 the last time I got it. Drop your pants and bend over son, this is gonna hurt me more than it will you. I didn't understand that until decades later when I had kids of my own.

I think the 30 day trial period is all it would take. I remember "do you want me to give you something to cry about?"

I think the 30 day trial period is all it would take. I remember "do you want me to give you something to cry about?"

All of the above. Worst one I got was a small persimmon tree, took him about 10 minutes to cut it and de limb it with his razor sharp castrating knife, with me standing there watching all the while. Never said " this is gonna hurt me more than you tho !!"
didn't work like that around where I was hatched . ---------I DID DESERVE IT THO----------

I used to get it with a strip of Hot wheels track, them things would burn worse than a belt.:)

My Dad told me as he did sometimes "Go get a switch" which meant to get a stick I can spank you with.
I dragged back this huge limb about 6 feet long and 4 inches round.
Without any hesitation he took it and acted like he was going to hit me with it, and I took off running.
He laughed till he had tears.

My Dad told me as he did sometimes "Go get a switch" which meant to get a stick I can spank you with.
I dragged back this huge limb about 6 feet long and 4 inches round.
Without any hesitation he took it and acted like he was going to hit me with it, and I took off running.
He laughed till he had tears.
My old man kept a special belt in his closet. When he felt the need to use it I had to go and get and give it to him. That was a long *** walk, and did I get it!

My Daddy never used a belt,, he had a leather strap like you would see in a barber shop for honing your straight razor,,, it was the same one my grandpa used I think he had flashbacks sometimes

-
Back