[WANTED] Bench Seat With Armrest

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seat tracks are still on it & work.

If interested, I will have to message you, so let me know here?

1970 Duster seats to sell 1.JPG

If you want the one's with integral headrests, they are '73 and up. That is the same style I had on my '72.

I have a bench seat like you're looking for. The one I have is out of my "73 Dart. It's black and is in great condition, with only a few 1" spots where it may have a small tear. These are rare, however I may part with it for the right amount. message me if you would be interested.

I could hold it for pick-up if you pre-pay & are coming to the Spring Carlisle swap in April or Chryslers at Carlisle in July?

I am planning so have a bunch of seats for sale at the Spring swap.

It is from the rusted to death FM3 Duster behind it. Car is long gone now.

I don't know what happened here but somehow this thread changed from a wanted thread to a free for all. This is not a sale thread and if you are not Krystal (the original poster) you need to open your own wanted or sale thread. Thank you, toolmanmike (moderator)

I don't know what happened here but somehow this thread changed from a wanted thread to a free for all. This is not a sale thread and if you are not Krystal (the original poster) you need to open your own wanted or sale thread. Thank you, toolmanmike (moderator)
Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back