-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarGuy821

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am converting my car to console and buckets, so I have a really decent bench seat for sale. It is out of a 1973 Duster and does have some wear and tear in the stitching where the driver sits, but the rest is in good shape. Headrests are good as is the foam and frame. It is dark jade green vinyl. It`s located in the Toronto Ontario area and I can deliver. Looking to get around $100.00 or trade for ???? Can send photos if interested.

No, it's the regular 50/50 split with adjustable head rests. Hey... can anyone tell me how I can insert a picture into this thread?

Hi everyone, here are the photos of the bench seat. Like it's not in bad shape for a 40 year old seat but I really need it out of the garage more than anything else. Willing to trade for parts either mechnaical or interior (black preffered)... need headliner, sunvisors, A body shifter, a console door and ashtray assembly... let me know...

Attachments

• HPIM1779.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 289
  • HPIM1780.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 285
  • HPIM1781.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 292
I believe i got a set of green visors,no black though...wish you were closer in the states,i would take that bench seat...shipping would be a killer!

Hi everyone, here are the photos of the bench seat. Like it's not in bad shape for a 40 year old seat but I really need it out of the garage more than anything else. Willing to trade for parts either mechnaical or interior (black preffered)... need headliner, sunvisors, A body shifter, a console door and ashtray assembly... let me know...

Yeah shipping would be killer, funny thing is the car was actually in Ohio for a while. I can deliver in the Toronto area but I think Ohio is a little ways out for me. Anyhow, I have buckets, console, steering column head and all the stuff to change it to floor shift, and I am really thinking of changing the interior over to black. My visors are actually really good, but I can't picture dying them and retaining the starting sticker.

Do you by any chance have the hinge covers? I'd definitely be interested in taking those off your hands if you'd be willing to part them out.

They are with the seats, but at this point I really would like to keep it all together and sell the seat. If no one ends up taking the seat then I would certainly salvage them for you.

Good luck with your sale, I hope the seat finds a good home. If you are unable to sell the seat I will buy the hinge covers from you. Just send me a PM if you make that decision.

Thanks... I will let you know, and if I don't sell it I will take the hinge covers off for you. I know the trouble, I have buckets and no hinge covers, I found re-pops by the time I get them up here it would be over $100.00 for them. OUCH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back