Bent Axle Gray, Georgia Cruise In

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sunday 9th October at 1 PM is the 2nd Sunday at the Bent Axle Grill in Gray, Georgia. Hope some of yall can come out. We're gettin a little more people every meet.

Had a really nice turnout at the Bent Axle today. Our member @Craig Burriss and his dad Pete rode all the way from Statesboro for the meet in Craig's super cool 440 Duster with a T56 and 3.73 gears. Was great to meet you and your dad, Craig! Here's a few pictures.
Here's Pete, Craig and me at Charles' place after the meet.
PETE, CRAIG AND ME1.jpg

Was nice to meet everyone and see all the sweet rides. Hopefully we can make it to more in the future.
We made it back to Statesboro without any problems

Was nice to meet everyone and see all the sweet rides. Hopefully we can make it to more in the future.
We made it back to Statesboro without any problems
That's fantastic, man! That's what it's all about, Craig. I hope yall can come back some more. The first Monday of every month is when the all cruise in is at Chevy's. Parking is in the same area where we were today and Chevy's is the first building in that block. That's at 7 PM.....BUT, they're having one in the same lot again on Monday October the 17th from 6-8 PM. They are trying to get that club back going again.

@RustyRatRod

“The first Monday of every month is when the all cruise in is at Chevy's.”

Would that be a dealership or club or bar?
On the island we had a club called Chevy’s. Very popular place.

PIZZA! EXCELLENT!!!!

That’s about 7 hours away.

Ummmmmmm, semi long day cruise, meet car people, meet RRR, other FABO’ers, PIZZA!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmm

We will have to see if I have to serve on the jury first.
(Grumble - LOL!)

-
Back