Bent some tube.

-
I need to do all the lines for my fargo, im looking forward to getting the lines in. Means fuel pump is connected and brakes are a reality.

Looks better, not saying the 2 45’s looked worse, the 90 bends suits it better.

I fully agree. Not sure why i didn't see it at the shop but as soon as i posted the pic, it was clear as day. The lines just didn't match up, didn't maintain even spacing and just wasn't up to my standards.

I rebent 6 new lines today and didn't bill the customer for a minute of it. I just dont like turning out stuff i know is sub par.

I fully agree. Not sure why i didn't see it at the shop but as soon as i posted the pic, it was clear as day. The lines just didn't match up, didn't maintain even spacing and jist wasn't up to my standards.

I rebent 6 new lines today and didn't bill the customer for a minute of it. I jist dont lile turning out stuff i know if sub par.
I get it. Battling with a wheel bearing today. A new learning curve. I timed the second bearing replacement and will bill based on that. First one took almost 2 times longer.

Cope, you do nice work. And it shows that you put a bit of pride in to your work. Very nice.

-
Back