best 360 rocker arms

-

360moparjunkie

Reaction score
My own research has concluded that the Hughes 1.6 rocker assemblies are the way to go for as close to a bullet proof motor as I can produce.

Providing this may be true....where can I get the lowest price on a new set? Seems like the new set will run a touch over $500!

I know quality does not come cheap, but come on! Thats alot of chedder!

Finances currently permit the build to proceed; although, I want the best price available, thus freeing money up for other needed parts.

Thanx to all.
Modesto, Ca

unless you find someone selling a set....

dont think you will find them any cheaper...mancini sells them..but they are the same price as Hughes...

I guess this is another one of those times you have to bite the bullet.

I'll just add those to the pile of new goodies I have collected for this 360.

If I would have done better home work I would have stroked this motor! With the way money adds up to build one correctly it seems silly to not stroke one. jmo.

thnx.

I guess this is another one of those times you have to bite the bullet.

I'll just add those to the pile of new goodies I have collected for this 360.

If I would have done better home work I would have stroked this motor! With the way money adds up to build one correctly it seems silly to not stroke one. jmo.

thnx.

that is correct......

Tony,
Courious, can you tell what comp, cam, rpm you're using to achive 10.77/11.03 ?

Not that I can change my build. I have commited to the kb107 almost zero deck, rhs heads from brian h., what I hope will be a well performing .565, .006 tappet lift 295,307 netting .610" at the valve w/1.6 rockers in a perfect world...I hope this motor ROCKS.

-
Back