Best balancer under $250

-
Damn…I forgot to mention the bad thing about the FD is it’s thicker than an OE damper and it will throw off your pulley alignment. It’s not hard to correct but you have to do it.

Unless the damper you bought has a recessed face. The newer FD’s have that and the pulleys line up like OE.

My bad not mentioning that. For some guys that’s a deal breaker. I just made my own spacers.

It has a recessed face.

1686887734666.png

Tom

Damn…I forgot to mention the bad thing about the FD is it’s thicker than an OE damper and it will throw off your pulley alignment. It’s not hard to correct but you have to do it.

Unless the damper you bought has a recessed face. The newer FD’s have that and the pulleys line up like OE.

My bad not mentioning that. For some guys that’s a deal breaker. I just made my own spacers.
That’s hot rodding! Thanks for the heads up though.

After spinning two Summit brand dampers I bought a Powerbond damper off a recommendation from a speed shop, machine shop owner in New York. Never had an issue with it. With that said Jack Moore from Columbus Ohio, Moore & Moore racing on Moparts gets blem ATI dampers. Priced very nice.

Last edited:
ch

check 440 source for ther fluid damper , Ive got one on my 505...
P s get a black one !!
I ended up getting the chrome one from ProstockTom and it has already been delivered. I’m hoping to have it installed by the end of next month.

-
Back