Best ET/MPH ever!

-

Les Gibson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Spent this past Saturday and Sunday at Winterport Dragway for their next to last points weekend of the season up here in the frozen tundra of Maine. Sunday morning was cool in the low 50s. First practice run at 10 am was a 6.373 @ 107.91. Best run ever for the Old Goat! Then came second practice run..... 6.315 @ 108.45! Ran in the 6.33 - 6.34 range all day even when it warmed up to about 60 in the early afternoon. Had an awesome weekend, made the semis both days, which has been the story of my season. Made it into about 15 semi-final rounds this season and couldn't punch the ticket into the finals! But I'll happily take those results!

ET1.jpg

ET2.jpg

Spent this past Saturday and Sunday at Winterport Dragway for their next to last points weekend of the season up here in the frozen tundra of Maine. Sunday morning was cool in the low 50s. First practice run at 10 am was a 6.373 @ 107.91. Best run ever for the Old Goat! Then came second practice run..... 6.315 @ 108.45! Ran in the 6.33 - 6.34 range all day even when it warmed up to about 60 in the early afternoon. Had an awesome weekend, made the semis both days, which has been the story of my season. Made it into about 15 semi-final rounds this season and couldn't punch the ticket into the finals! But I'll happily take those results!

View attachment 1715994004

View attachment 1715994005
What does it normally run?Looks like you are consistent on the tree which is great just adjust the car from there.Try adding a few pounds of air to the front tires or a couple hundred more stall at launch rpm.
Congratulations on new best!

Nice work, Les! Congrats on the new best numbers!

What does it normally run?Looks like you are consistent on the tree which is great just adjust the car from there.Try adding a few pounds of air to the front tires or a couple hundred more stall at launch rpm.
Congratulations on new best!
usually runs in the mid 6.40s

-
Back