Best Fitting Pre-Bent Roll Cage

-

racerdude5

Reaction score
I would like to get a cage for my Duster to make it a little safer for autocross events and passes down the strip, however I would like to try to maintain as much space inside the cabin as I can because it is my daily driver. Is there a pre-bent kit that fits the contours of the roof and the interior of the car very tightly (leaving little space between the cage, the headliner, the inner door panels, and the a, b, and c pillars)? Or would I be better off having a fab shop custom build me a cage?

Your probably better off having one built to fit , but as far as pre built goes Competition Engineering's kit is as good as it gets . Not a snap fit kit tho. You have to trim to fit so you can make it as tight or loose as you want.

Check the rule book for the sanctioning body. Some kits use the wrong size tubing...

Sounds great! Thanks guys! Does anybody have any pictures of cages in their cars which I could use to compare kit cages vs custom fabricated cages? I'd like to retain the ability to use the back seat if necessary.

id say s&w is the best. comp enegineering is probably the worst i have seen. id get a custom one bent if it were mine. but if you need a pre bent id go s&w

I have the files for the A-body main hoop and rear down bars. Ive sold a few to fellow members here...all who can speak of the bars fitment.

-
Back