Best Gearhead movies......

-
Find yourself a slightly used KTM 690R . Look it up .... you will like .

Hot Rods To Hell

hotrods.jpg

The Mechanic .. Charles Bronson edition .. The Husqvarna street bike chase through the Hollywood Hills. "If you're reading this I didn't make it back. You have tripped a filament and activated a 13 second timer. BANG. You're dead." That Mustang went up in a blaze of glory.

I have used this thread a bunch in the past , rainy days and cold days when I am stuck in the house.
Today I will look up this one RRR posted I have never seen.
Maximum Overdrive, Thank you @RustyRatRod , going to watch this and think about your friend @Abodybomber , a very cool fun member we lost. RIP Tim.

Stumbled across it on Fire TV some ap. I am sure netflicks will have it. Has Sun Machines in it also!:rofl:

Here is a low budget indy film ($60K) that pulled in over $35M at the box office that I bet you haven't heard of!
Aloha Bobby and Rose-featuring Paul LeMat post American Graffiti

Here is a low budget indy film ($60K) that pulled in over $35M at the box office that I bet you haven't heard of!
Aloha Bobby and Rose-featuring Paul LeMat post American Graffiti

Thank you ! and welcome sir.

I have used this thread a bunch in the past , rainy days and cold days when I am stuck in the house.
Today I will look up this one RRR posted I have never seen.
Maximum Overdrive, Thank you @RustyRatRod , going to watch this and think about your friend @Abodybomber , a very cool fun member we lost. RIP Tim.

I love maximum overdrive!! Awesome soundtrack as well....kick ***!

(catch me if you can)high school kid and street racing opening scene street race with a duster theres also a bad *** 55 Chevy I've said to much already lol

(catch me if you can)high school kid and street racing opening scene street race with a duster theres also a bad *** 55 Chevy I've said to much already lol

That was filmed right in my area here in central MN....the black Chevelle used was a friends of a friends car and when they were done with it the car was trashed...many of those cars used are still around! Seen the Widowmaker with fake bullet holes in a junkyard awhile back but it was not for sale and parked in their special section of keepers.

That was filmed right in my area here in central MN....the black Chevelle used was a friends of a friends car and when they were done with it the car was trashed...many of those cars used are still around! Seen the Widowmaker with fake bullet holes in a junkyard awhile back but it was not for sale and parked in their special section of keepers.
That's awesome is that 55 still buried in the football field lol

That's awesome is that 55 still buried in the football field lol

No lol, it was a 57 and the red car is still around too. The scene where they jumped it in the field was at my high school....I was around 10 or so when they filmed it there...we waited in the cold for hours waiting for them to jump that damn car...finally we went home cause it was almost midnight...suppose the car wasn’t ready I guess.

-
Back