Best gun control ad ever

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo"]Criminals For Gun Control 1 Home Invasion - YouTube[/ame]

The poor criminals. They never know when they'll meet their maker.

poor guy that makes me what to get rid of them all!!!!!!NOT a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I wish there were more like that one.I wouldn't mind the commercials then..........Artie

I am a big advocate for gun control. I truly believe all gun owners should be able to put multiple rounds into a single ragged hole. Now THAT'S Gun Control.

My nephew manages a bank. They purposely do not post a "no firearms" sign. Less chance of getting held up, if someone else may be packing.

As it happens, me and a bunch of buddies went shooting last night. We all own multiple handguns and we all practice shooting and are very accurate and safe. And not one of us ever considers committing a crime with our guns. Guns cause crime like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

According to the orginal, this video was by someone named Bethany Prince and Peter Van Horn.
Looks like it was used in an add for Bear Mountain Sports.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4sZ2A04GrY"]Bear Mtn Sports in Bakersfield CA - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• equalizer.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 130
Earlier this week the wife of a friend at work was at a Khol's and noticed a suspicous man driving around the parking lot. About 15 minutes later a woman was kidnapped from that same parking lot, not sure if it was the same man or not.

The woman had texted her husband apparently right after it happened from the kidnapper's vehicle but he arrived at the store too late, she ended up calling 911 anyways and they found her within minutes.

These men are just plain idiots!!

Lucky for the man, my friends wife has a concealed weapons permit and packs a 9mm. And she is in no way, shape, or form affraid to use it!

as it happens, me and a bunch of buddies went shooting last night. We all own multiple handguns and we all practice shooting and are very accurate and safe. And not one of us ever considers committing a crime with our guns. Guns cause crime like spoons made rosie o'donnell fat.

x2!!!!

-
Back