Best honest racing movie,you have seen....

-
Love Bug

lol

FF

Herbie the Love Bug is awesome, enjoyed the old ones except for "Herbie goes Bananas" and the newer lame one with that skank Lindsey in it lol

Are these racing movies??? More so the first one but they don't really count lol

Grand Prix... luved listening to the gear shifts all the way thu the movie... same with Bullit... I think McQueen had a 26 speed in that Mustang

Abodybomber's initial post was about HONEST RACING movies. If the topic was best or most enjoyable 'car movies' I'd have had to consider Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, Bullit, The Blues Brothers, Two Lane Blacktop, The California Kid, Hot Rod (aka Rebel on the Road), Vanishing Point, Deadman's Curve, American Graffiti, More American Graffiti, Six Pack, all of the Fast and Furious movies and others.

1968 Iowa based local race track movie "Fever Heat" stared actor Nick Adams as a driver and mechanic who finds romance and danger in Iowa dirt track racing.
Good movie and features a number of local drivers , cars , tracks

Lon; .

For honest racing movie I liked 1 the formula 1 story better than Rush but Rush was good , Snake & Mongoose was great and so was the TT movie - the helicopter shots were really good , Red Dust Rising is a pretty good Psuedo documentary .

-
Back