Best of show !

-

fanofpetty

Reaction score
I'm completely stoked and could not belive it, but this evening a neighboring town had it's annual cruise filling it's main street with about 250 cars. Much to my suprise, I won best of show, with the duster. There was a guy just two cars away with a 67 shelby, that was so ticked off he did not win. ( kinda funny really, sinse he has 75,000 dollars in to his car) He was ranting like a baby, and made a complete *** out of himself. He apparntly thought his shelby should have won because of it's rarity, and the money he had tied up in it. I was almost going to tell him he probably would have won if he at least cleaned the filthy tires and vacumed the carpets, and generally gave his car a detail before he showed up. LOL!

I'm completely stoked and could not belive it, but this evening a neighboring town had it's annual cruise filling it's main street with about 250 cars. Much to my suprise, I won best of show, with the duster. There was a guy just two cars away with a 67 shelby, that was so ticked off he did not win. ( kinda funny really, sinse he has 75,000 dollars in to his car) He was ranting like a baby, and made a complete *** out of himself. He apparntly thought his shelby should have won because of it's rarity, and the money he had tied up in it. I was almost going to tell him he probably would have won if he at least cleaned the filthy tires and vacumed the carpets, and generally gave his car a detail before he showed up. LOL!

Nice!!!!!!!!!!! at least they appreciated a well prepped car for what it was, and a Mopar to boot:cheers:.

Congrats John
By the way maybe he should have done all the work to his shelby himself like you did to the duster.I remember seeing you covered in green slime paint :cheers:Makes it all worth it,don't it?

Good Job!!! I got beat last weekend by a 64 Falcon 6cyl, The Vo-Tech kids painted...Need I say more on how it look...lol, Gotta love local shows and who has the most friends.

-
Back