Best place for a radiator

-

ThogtheCaveman

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Ok guys, so I am going to drop in a 318 where my /6 used to be, unfortunately I don't have the old radiator to recore. :cussing: Who sells the cheapest, best, longest lasting radiator? This is going to be a 99% street car, but I may eventually upgrade the 318 to a big block? So does any place sell radiators that will be a direct fit in my '69 dart? Thanks

Check with your local shops. They can order one out from
there suppliers. I worked at a Independant shop and my cost
was real cheap. Try them first, before you order one from a
catalog or speed shop. You might be suprised. They can get
one by application.

I just click this below the thread;

Free Shipping on New Radiators Here
Radiator Barn offers low prices and reliable car Radiators with free shipping. Click here for car Radiators you can trust.
www.radiatorbarn.com Price Car Radiators
Deep discounts and lifetime warranty on Car Radiators at Radiator.com.
www.radiator.com Express - Car Radiators
Radiator Express - manufacturer and distributor of radiators, condensers, heater cores, a/C parts and more. We offer wholesale prices and free overnight shipping. 48 locations nationwide.
www.radiatorexpress.com the correct Radiator?
With our easy to use site you will get the right Radiator for your car the first time. No freight charges, live Radiator experts to help Monday - Saturday.
www.radiatorworld.com

Hey thanks, that radiator.com is really weird. It takes you to a chat with someone.....I can't tell if it is automated or if there really is someone on the other end....

You could check out some of your local raditor shops. when I did the v8 conversion on my dart i went ot a shop to see what it would cost. He had one there that someone had re-cored but never came back, Picked it up for $100.

I just readjusted the links. There were letters after the "com" and they didn't work.

I know this is not what you mean but after reading your title I can't refuse...

"In the front of the car".

Chuck

I already checked with a local radiator shop and the guy said it would be 500-600 :angry4: Thanks for the responses, I'm gonna check out all these places.

I got one off ebay that is good for $45.
Did you check the for sale ads here and at bigblockdart.com ?

I used to own a rad shop and we got our high end recores from Pacific Radiator out of Vancouver BC area. I myself would go this route because there are a lot of "cheap" rads made overseas and Mexico and the old saying goes for radiators, you get what you pay for. Recoring allows you to custom make your rad to your future needs and you get a COMPLETE NEW radiator.
In fact we were so confident in our recores with Pacific Radiator we gave lifetime warranties with our recored rads. I mean the old fashioned warranty, NO STRINGS ATTACHED just belief in a great product.

-
Back