best place to buy 904 hi perf parts

-

345man2

Reaction score
hey going do some upgrades to my 904 and wondering were the best mopar trans company is found a and a and smr are there any other ones out there?:D

what high performance parts are you looking for?

just remember...there are only a couple companies that make clutch disc and steels..

borg warner
alto
raybestos

most sealing ring and rubber kits are made by transtar or transtec...

so alot of people are just selling you reboxed parts...

there are some specialized parts..like 24 spring kit for front drum that are made by places like A&A or TCS,

Tony knows where to buy stuff at reasonable prices.

Bulkpart, WIT, Northern Auto, Oregon Performance Transmission

Good info,Tony.Transtar,always treated me well.Thanks,for jogging the memory.

Does anyone know what ORP holding capacity is? I'm looking at getting there master kit for the A904. Also I'm looking to put about 450-500 to the wheel. Just wondering what shift kit everyone is going with as well.

:Dive always ran a turbo action valve body and had good luck but now am looking for some better internals

I deal with SMR parts/ trans are top of the line .Pat will not steer you wrong.
I've also dealt with Cope Racing transmissions.
Both are very good.

transtar deluxe kit.....

or

bulkpart.com

or

buy overpiced reboxed parts.....

Try a local trans shop.I found a local shop sold me all the parts i needed. All name brand parts that everyone else had .prices were cheaper, no shipping , and he was right there.Helped me with advise and knowhow .

went with cope seems to be a nice guy, its kinda of funny there are a lot of mopar only trans places in Indiana and a lot of them sell a and a stuff makes you wonder if they all worked together once upon a time, has anyone used the manual forward pattern valve bodys? from cope or a and a its the same one I think

hey going do some upgrades to my 904 and wondering were the best mopar trans company is found a and a and smr are there any other ones out there?:D

Are you looking just for rebuild kits, bands, etc. or are you looking for hard core stuff?

goin with a good street strip build, ended up with an a and a valve body, got the rest from cope seem to be a good guy, not goin all billet just extra clutches, low gear sun gear set, thanks for all the input and help guys

-
Back