best place to buy a master rebuild kit?

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
going to rebuild my 360 soon and would like to be a mild upgrade from stock does anyone know the best place to get a good deal for a master rebuild kit

I was just going to recommend Northern as well. I have been dealing with the this week in fact and have nothing bad to say.

Any other recommendations or experiences any one can share?

I have also bought rings, bearings and many other parts from Advance Auto Parts, Auto Zone, O'Rielleys, Summit, Speedway Motors, Jegs and Rock Auto among other places with satisfaction so to me it boils down to who you prefer (maybe one of these places is local to you) and who is offering the best engine kit with the components you like for a price you are satisfied with. I will once again pitch Northern as they usually have the best pricing with the good components.

I got a sealed power rebuild kit from summit racing. At the time (6 months ago?) it was the best deal I could find on a name brand rebuild kit. Everything seemed to fit/work well haven't fired it yet.

Measure everything before buying. I bought stock sizes for everything because it was a 100% bone stock never touched motor. Rod bearings ended up being .010 under and had to get new ones.

-
Back