best price and quality carpet?

-

SirDan

Reaction score
Whats the best priced and quality carpet? This is for a 73 dart 2door with a 4 speed. I am mostly concerned with fitment issues and looking to save as much pennies as i can as well. What have you guys got and liked and how much did it run?

original parts group (opg) carpets for 125? never ordered carpet though

Trim parts
I have installed a few of their carpet kits and have been very happy.
I also have a brand new gold 4spd carpet that I am gonna sell as I am gonna leave my GTS an auto.If your interested let me know?
Doug

ACC-Auto Custom Carpets is all I have ever use fits nice and good quality.Legendary Auto interiors and other suppliers sell it.

Jim

I just ordered another one from stockinteriors.com for 134.00 plus 14.95 shipping
I have bought others from them previously and they have all fit pretty good
the red's and gold's were not a perfect match (color) with the originals but mighty darn close. black's,browns,greens and blues were spot on. Fit waS EXCELLENT

trim parts are good,but before you install,lay the carpet out for a few days,in the sun sometimes to,will help alot

ACC-Auto Custom Carpets is all I have ever use fits nice and good quality.Legendary Auto interiors and other suppliers sell it.

Jim

I can get an ACC real cheap on ebay. legendary is local to me as well if they have a decent price on it.

I used Trim Parts. Excellent carpet. I put in a ACC in the first time. Faded after a year. Told me there was nothing they can do. Trim Parts carpet still looking like new more than a year later.

Fred B

You can go various type of rugs also like sisal rug, jute rugsand many more. :happy1:

bengal-collectionimg.jpg

Arent most of the replacement carpets sold in North America all made by ACC???

I got mine from Pro Fit Auto Interiors in Munford, AL. They beat Stock Interiors price when I gave them quote. They orig sent me a defective carpet (mass backing screwed up) but rectified problem very quickly. Had replacement carpet in 2days!
Came in an ACC box and they said it ships directly from ACC. So it was really ACC's screwup.
Very happy with product.

Attachments

• carpetdart Jan 2011 012.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 222
-
Back