Best price on mt slicks?

-
My hookup.......I can get them 40 bucks a piece new

What size, I may be able to help.
Tim

I have got lucky and found like new sets on C-list for like $150 a pair.When i cant i get them from Summit .Last set i bought from them last year was like $380 shipped for the pair .I run 26x8x15 M/T's on my Dart ,and they are kinda tuff to locate compared to other sizes...

Look at the production date on any of the slicks you buy. If they are old and sitting on a shelf they have already started to dry out.

Find a friend sponsored by m/t and the get tires for 40 each not too hard out here I have alotof baja 1000 friends so they hook me up. Just keep a lookout for the stickers some ones local car and they might come thru for u also

no such thing as free shipping....it is marked up to include shipping...

just a little info I just got an email from MT and starting April 1 there is a $50 Rebate on a pair.

Buy any four new Mickey Thompson Baja STZ, Baja ATZ, Baja MTZ, Baja Claw TTC Radial, Street Comp,
Sportsman ST, Sportsman SR, Sportsman Pro Tires, or buy any two new Mickey Thompson ET Drag, ET Street,
ET Street Radial, or ET Front Tires, or buy any four new SC-5, Pro 5 ET Drag, Sidebiter, Classic III, or Classic
Big Rig wheels, in each case, in a single transaction between April 1 and June 30, 2013 and get a $50 Prepaid
MasterCard® by mail as a rebate.

wow..that nice..I was going to order a pair of mt slicks...I can wait a couple of weeks...

thanks

-
Back