Best Rattle Can Satin Black

-

mopowers

Reaction score
What is your favorite rattle can semigloss/satin black? I need to paint my steering column and would like to find something that won't scratch too easily. What do you folks recommend? Thanks!

Asking for the best rattle can paint is like asking for the prettiest Denny's waitress. Just because she's the best looking one at that Denny's doesn't mean she'll win any beauty contests....

I also like the SEM paint. I purchased it from my local paint jobber. It sprays on with a nice even finish.

I've used Sem and Krylon on a lot of grills and had both hold up for a long time. BUT best spray can black hands down. Sikkens Rallye Black. Pro paint in a can, covers great and lasts like 2 part paint. It does have to come from dealer and is about $12-$16 a can but coverage is greater. They also have the best self etching primer in a can you can buy.

AMAZON sells it and I believe their warehouse is close to you!

Also SEM Hot Rod Flatz Black...is just their trim paint lol

X2 JD paint sold at every John Deere dealer. It sprays better than any other brand I've tried.

Attachments

• 417.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 416.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 229
Asking for the best rattle can paint is like asking for the prettiest Denny's waitress. Just because she's the best looking one at that Denny's doesn't mean she'll win any beauty contests....

Okay, so let me pull out my spray gun and go buy a qt of paint with reducer and hardener just paint a damn steering column. I'll get right on that.

-
Back