Best Restaurants by Mopar Nats

-

domdart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This weekend is our first trip to Mopar Nats. I'm looking for dinner recommendations for Friday night. What are the best restaurants? Thanks for any tips.

If you’re looking for something a little nicer then I’d recommend “the Barn at Rocky Fork” (New Albany). Great bourbon bar. Excellent happy hour. Or, there are a lot of places in Easton Shopping Mall area.

Staying by the airport.
Which one? Rickenbacker or Columbus International?
Honestly there's not really anything that stood out to me as being exceptional up there.
Being from PA you're going to be disappointed at absence of mom & pop diners like they have in PA.
Every chain you can think of is up there though.
Everyone I know up there say that Swensons Drive Thru is terrific.
I haven't had it, and there's one not far from Brice Rd, so I may give it a try.
BTW, the one place I will tell you to avoid is Friches Big Boy.

We are staying by Columbus airport. In Carlisle, we liked to eat at Brick. We would sit in the bar area and the food was really good. The last few years we ate at the Whiskey Rebellion because Brick never opened after Covid.

We are staying by Columbus airport. In Carlisle, we liked to eat at Brick. We would sit in the bar area and the food was really good. The last few years we ate at the Whiskey Rebellion because Brick never opened after Covid.
There's a place called The Rusty Bucket not far from the airport. It's a Columbus based chain, but it's pretty damn good.
I love the pork tenderloin sandwich. Thing is huge! I also like the buffalo chicken sandwich.
There's a good Greek place, but it's on the North West side of town.
There is a really good Mexican Place in front of the Best Western in Pickerington. A lot of people stay at that hotel and there's always a ton of cars out there to check out afterwards.

So how was Heath this year? I didn't even bother. There were cops out the gate not letting anyone head that way.

we only went down for the day on Friday, but we left at 5 and no cops and we turned right out of gate H

-
Back