Best run so far

-

Toms70Duster

Reaction score
Took the car out to the Mopar Maddness show. Ran it's best ever run...11.98 @ 113.25 in bad air. Can't wait to go again!

Mopar Madness 09 052.JPG

Nice run and love the car/color. Looks like B2 Ice Blue.

What's your combo ?
Small Block
It's a 360 about 9.5:1, zero deck flat top pistons with closed chamber ported Edelbrock heads and 1.6 roller rockers. M1 single plane with a worked Holly 750 double pumper. TTI headers and a 3500 stall. 430 gears. 28" tire. It still needs some tuning and I'm learning as I go. What a blast, if I had known it was this fun I would have started 25 years ago!

That is one sweet ride and the colours are one of my favourites.My brother had a 1970 Duster with a white vynl top and white stripe along the tops of the fenders to the pop out windows along with white shell hood scoops in 1972,1973.Anyway I have a 440 67 Cuda that has run the exact same time and mph with basically the same set-up with a very few differences.I am still tuning like you probably so good luck.Very nice ride.I will post a pic when I can.JEDS67

Hey Tom, Hows it going. I have got some slicks and a 430 gear. Thinking about taking the car to test and tune at Richmond on the 17th (next friday). They do it every other friday for 15 bucks. Pack up the Duster and come on up if you can. This combo should get me down in the low 12s. Take it easy tell the wife we said hi. Tom

Yes, I intend on painting it. I attempted it before but the paint I have wouldn't stick to the gel coat. I need to do some research on the proper paint to use.
tom sand with 220grit use a good primer then paint.paint alone will not stik to the gell coat.just thut i could help..

-
Back