best spark plug wires

-

71dustar

Reaction score
getting ever so close to finishing up the engine and curious as to what do you guys perfer for plugs and wires?

are the firecore 50 wires available as a do it your self universal set? the only way i have seen them is either direct fit or you supply the measurements...

Any decent spiral core wire. I've used Taylor in the past as well as NAPA's high performance spiral universal sets. Summit sells a set of universal spiral wires I think.

Avoid Suppression Core" or "Graphite" wires unless you want to replace them every year.

are the firecore 50 wires available as a do it your self universal set? the only way i have seen them is either direct fit or you supply the measurements...

No. You must give them the length to each wire if you are routing them different then stock..

Fred B

I think they have a universal set.

Call Nick at Nick's Classic Parts in Tucson, 520-260-1983
He probably has them being a dealer.

i wish but i never thought about it while i was putting in pistons. I'll try to remember to take some photos next time i go to my engine builder.

-
Back