Best turbo for slant 6?

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have an extra /6 engine that I'm thinkin bout turboing and I'm just wondering what turbo is the best to use on a slant 6

Check out my build I think you might get alot out of it I've tried to document the whole. Thing even the mishaps:banghead:
It's in my signature

Wow! Your build is insane!! I'll bet that thing'll run like a scalded cat!! Pretty sure your first set up would be something I'd be goin for. Did you ever run the 1/4 with your first set up?

You said something bout a slant 6 race here in ky in October? You know when n where? I'd LOVE to go!!

You said something bout a slant 6 race here in ky in October? You know when n where? I'd LOVE to go!!

Here is the east coast slant six race schedule.
1) Mark Goodman wants to do a race at MoKan dragway on April 28. We are encouraging him to do this, and anyone from anywhere can show up to earn Slant Six Racing points. 1/4 mile racing COMPLETED - Seymour Pederson winner! 8 cars attending.

2) Mason-Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown, MD - May 19-20, 2012. Slant 6 Points racing Saturday and Sunday. Rick Covalt race coordinator. 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile race (one each day)? COMPLETED - Phil Stoneback and Frank Funk winners with 17 and 15 cars on Sat, Sun, respectively.

3) Elk Creek Dragway in Elk Creek, VA - July 13-14, 2012. Slant 6 Points racing Friday night and Saturday. Ron Hamby race coordinator. 1/8 mile racing both days - RAINED OUT (9 cars FRI / 10 cars SAT)

4) Knoxville Dragway in Maynardville, TN - August 3-4 Slant 6 Points racing Friday night and Saturday. Gary Bruner race coordinator. 1/8 mile racing both days

5) Thunder Valley Dragway in Bristol, TN - Sept. 1-2, 2012. Slant 6 Points racing Saturday and Sunday. Brian Mimken race coordinator. 1/4 mile racing both days

6) Mountain Park Dragway in Clay City, KY - Oct. 6-7, 2012. Slant 6 Points racing Saturday and Sunday. Rob Simmons race coordinator. 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile race (one each day)?

7) Mason-Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown, MD - Oct 27-28, 2012. MOSTLY CERTAIN. Slant 6 Points racing Saturday and Sunday. Rick Covalt race coordinator. 1/4 mile racing.

This gives us 10 races on 5 weekends in the East, plus a 1-day MoKan race in the Midwest.

-
Back