Best Windshield Wiper 66 Valiant??!!

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Hey everyone, we're getting snow here in Colorado Springs, about 4-5 inches where i'm at, and my wiper blades absolutely suck!! They were Aamco brand 13".
Well, this morning got up for work, cleaned off windshield, drove about 10 miles with wipers on and about a mile before work the driver's wiper breaks off at 55mph:smilebox:. Keep in mind it's snowing out! I put these on in March!!:wack: After work I put the pass one on the drive one (it's still snowing) and headed to walmart. Some guys at work recommended the Rain-X ones, however, they don't have any smaller than 16"!! No one does but Aamco!:dontknow:
I know the recommended length is 13" for my car. Also they don't completely clear the wipe path, like the last 2 inches stick up and don't even touch the window! So, half of the drivers view gets iced up quicker than snot and half the wiper is rendered useless, and that's with defrost at full blast!
So, at walmart I went ahead with the 14" ones hoping that they might help.....of course they did the same thing as the old 13" ones, just iced up from the middle of the wiper towards the middle of the windshield.
Don't know what to do, but I need my wipers!! Can anyone:help:??

Yeah, move here to San Diego and you won't have that problem! :)

Bought a few sets of Goodyear "aero-blade"-style at Costco in the Spring for about $9.99 each. They work great, even had a set for a Mighty Max 4x4 I re-did for a buddy

-
Back