Bet you'll look at the street more often!

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
Watch the video and insert/tell us what you think the driver (who recorded it) says.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xGmVaKOilR0"]авария в сочи (красноармейская)26 .04 .2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I think the driver said OH ****

Holy sh...

LOL I seen some nasty potholes here in Utah,...wiped out two of my rims on my daily driver.
But my god !!!!!

Looked like a cover left off a manhole.

So what do you think was running through the mind of the driver who got owned by the manhole?

I think he said красноармейская...Russian for "Look at that Dumba$$, wonder if his vodka bottle broke."

Thats where that anti-tank mine was buried...in the manhole! How the hell does the SUV pole vault from that unless he had something very low in front?? Weird...my dad used to collect and sell hubcaps from a nasty pothole on a highway by his childhood home.

Thats where that anti-tank mine was buried...in the manhole! How the hell does the SUV pole vault from that unless he had something very low in front?? Weird...my dad used to collect and sell hubcaps from a nasty pothole on a highway by his childhood home.

Looks like the wheel got stuck and with the speed the driver was going caused the front to dig in while the rear says "Me first for a change" :twisted:

Seen em do that in NYC,...always wild, but not as awesome as a manhole explosion, they usually blow the car over,...to which the average New Yorker say,..."Heads or Tails"...

Seen em do that in NYC,...always wild, but not as awesome as a manhole explosion, they usually blow the car over,...to which the average New Yorker say,..."Heads or Tails"...
Damn.

-
Back