Bevador beer cooler

-

moparclown

Reaction score
What do you guys know about them and whats the value of one in really nice condition?I know the thing weighs in at a 1050lbs empty and can hold 504 beers and it stands 7 feet 6 inches tall and is shaped like a beer bottle.I will try and get some good pics of it but I am just trying to buy it right now and wanted to get an idea of what I am dealing with?I know its gonna be a real pain in the *** to remove it from where its at right now.
Thanks Doug

If it weighs 1050lbs empty and then the beer is added I would suggest sitting on concrete or a very reenforced wood sub floor frame. lol

It's very cool but wouldn't a keg-er-ator be much easier and more practical?

It's very cool but wouldn't a keg-er-ator be much easier and more practical?

Many would say that about our older cars also.
Plus look at how cool this thing is and from what I am learning a pretty rare piece at that.

Attachments

• 000_3993.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,125
Actual value I wouldn't guess at - but I bet if that was brought in to the American Restoration shop or found by the Pickers it would be worth thousands :)
It would be a really neat addition to a garage!

Many would say that about our older cars also.
Plus look at how cool this thing is and from what I am learning a pretty rare piece at that.

Is it home!! Very nice pick if you ask me, is this a picture of it at home :cheers: If so congratulations :happy2:

What do you guys know about them and whats the value of one in really nice condition?I know the thing weighs in at a 1050lbs empty and can hold 504 beers and it stands 7 feet 6 inches tall and is shaped like a beer bottle.I will try and get some good pics of it but I am just trying to buy it right now and wanted to get an idea of what I am dealing with?I know its gonna be a real pain in the *** to remove it from where its at right now.
Thanks Doug

Here's one that sold on Egay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Beer-B...-Refridgerator-Beerador-Bevador-/190616947592

Another look at it.

http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/st...fridgerator-BeeradorBevador_190616947592.html

The one you're looking at looks to be in better condition.

I haven't gotten it out yet,the pic is of where its at and we are hoping to remove it tomorrow if everything comes together.
:D

We spent a few hours this morning and got the Bevador removed and its now sitting in my buddies garage,WoW is this thing built like a tank.

Does it run off of 110 volt? lol
Yes sir
If I was single I would have that as my primary fridge in the house as all of the trays spin perfect in it.Plus with a glass door I could see what I want without having to have the door open:cheers:

thats so friggin cool........I just want to get inside it with a bunch of cold beer! LOL! Man, would'nt that be awsome painted up like a can of mopar brake fluid ( red, white blue) paint scheem, or somthing, and then put it in the garage for a cnversation peice.

Awesome Man Cave Centerpiece!
Looks like a red stripe paint job would fit it well!

Attachments

• redstripe.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,294
We decided to sell it and its on ebay right now,so if you would like to keep 500 beers cold?

Yes sir
If I was single I would have that as my primary fridge in the house as all of the trays spin perfect in it.Plus with a glass door I could see what I want without having to have the door open:cheers:

So, what's the problem bein married?

-
Back