BEWARE of doing business with 340bird71

-
Which one is he? :poke:

1692488028469.png

BigBoy68 did lots more damage than this guy, but was still allowed to be an active member of the forum for years. This guy seemingly screws two or three people and he's gone. Sounds kinds suspicious, doesn't @CudaChick1968 ?

BigBoy68 did lots more damage than this guy, but was still allowed to be an active member of the forum for years. This guy seemingly screws two or three people and he's gone. Sounds kinds suspicious, doesn't @CudaChick1968 ?
Valid point. Didn't he actually leave and come back knowingly under another user name? cuda something the first time?

Not saying either member or any that screw people should be given any chances.

Valid point. Didn't he actually leave and come back knowingly under another user name? cuda something the first time?

Not saying either member or any that screw people should be given any chances.
I don't know how many aliases he has, but rest assured, it's more than two. @CudaChick1968 knows more than I do.

A $35 bore scope off Amazon, is way too look at an engine.
Pull a spark plug, have a look, pull the distributor have a look.
Shame on the seller, for flat out lying, but also shame on the buyer for not checking things out.

I remember this idiot his wife left him wonder why she left a little thief he's trying to recoup what she took from him

I may look rough around the edges but my business history is flawless...and when you mess up your trust and loyalty its almost impossible to fix it.....he will go under a different name and fool most everybody again...I really don't mess with newbies or negative marks....once you get burned it's hard to trust again.....

20230723_200559.jpg

Am I the only guy that thinks the buyer actually got what he paid for? I mean that’s a lot of parts for $1200. Think about the cost of that stuff if sold separately. 340 block (~$500), J heads (~$200), steel crank (~$400), new pistons (~$400), plus everything else it came with. I think the sum of the parts was worth more than the purchase price.
Sure it’s a bummer that the seller advertised it as “freshly rebuilt”, but I believe the buyer just feels duped because it didn’t turn out to be the deal of the century. I know I’ve been in that boat before.
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually isn’t.
Sounds like a good start for a proper rebuild for a fair price.

I haven't touched it in a while...I need to get back on it...factory FY1

20220713_163228 (1).jpg

But it's a yellow, twin hood scope car and I don't have one of them.
My dad's friend had one like that in the 70's, bought it brand new.
He was one of my dad's racing buddies. cars, bikes, you name it, they raced it. lol

I can’t believe that some ppl believe it’s ok to be screwed over by a liar and a cheat. I take ppl at their word as I think most are honest as the day is long. You should be able to take ppl at their word but now it’s harder than ever to trust someone. Yes, I have been taken for a ride cause I believed the man at this word. Even though I had an inkling that it may not be what he said it was I still bought it. And being so far away the seller thinks they can get away with it easier as it costs too much to send it back. And they’re right about 90% of the time. But 10% of the time they get a big surprise. Karma is a *****. Kim

Last edited:
Karma certainly is a *****. I DID NOT say it was ok to screw people over. Can you read?! The buyer went and looked BEFORE he bought it. He could plainly see that it wasn't rebuilt. BEFORE he bought it. Well, he buys it anyway. Then pisses and moans AFTER the fact. Idk.... Should it have been advertised rebuilt? No, probably not. Should the buyer looked more closely or even walked away from the deal? Yes, probably so. It was certainly the day two fools met..... Where's that dead horse emoji?!......

Last edited:
-
Back