Beware of Joe Collins Topeka, KS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought something from this guy, he cashed my money order and still hasn't provided me a tracking number after about 2-3 weeks of chasing him with e-mails.

It was going out 3 weeks ago, then he got called out of town, then it was to be sent on a tuesday with tracking to follow, no info.

Said my item was set for tuesday delivery... guess what! It's wed night, no parts and still no tracking info.

The guy is about the flakiest ___________ (you fill in the blank) I've run across on the internet. One excuse after another.

Was this a FABO deal? If so what is his ID?

I bought something from this guy, he cashed my money order and still hasn't provided me a tracking number after about 2-3 weeks of chasing him with e-mails.

It was going out 3 weeks ago, then he got called out of town, then it was to be sent on a tuesday with tracking to follow, no info.

Said my item was set for tuesday delivery... guess what! It's wed night, no parts and still no tracking info.

The guy is about the flakiest ___________ (you fill in the blank) I've run across on the internet. One excuse after another.

No it was a moparts deal. Not sure if he's here.

Just a warning if anyone runs across the guy.

sorry to hear that happened to you. Puts a bad taste in your mouth about buying from anyone again.

Added to my list of __________!!!

Thanks for the heads up! :cheers:

Good luck!

Not a lot of money, but, still enough to feed myself for a week.

This guy is an A-1 douchebag, IMHO. There are a bunch of people pissed off at this jerk. He's a multiple offender and his father is apparently a rited PD and currently employed with the US marshalls office. I'm sure he's very proud of his son.

I'm going to file a fraud claim with the Post Office and call the police/sheriff in Topeka coming up quick.

Mr. Collins is believed to be living in auburn Kansas, about 8 miles southwest of Topeka on Auburn Road. A good source has told me his position with the City of Topeka Police Department was terminated after an investigation into some illegal activity. Possible working for the ATF. Joe's personal cell phone number is 785-383-1016. Good Luck!! ;)

Mr. Collins is believed to be living in auburn Kansas, about 8 miles southwest of Topeka on Auburn Road. A good source has told me his position with the City of Topeka Police Department was terminated after an investigation into some illegal activity. Possible working for the ATF. Joe's personal cell phone number is 785-383-1016. Good Luck!! ;)

Thanks for the number.

Hey Crackedback, what parts did you order from him, so I can mention them when I call him...

I can call him around 3 AM...

You do know that this thread is 2 years old now right? Not that it makes the problem any better, I'm just point this out.

You do know that this thread is 2 years old now right? Not that it makes the problem any better, I'm just point this out.

LOL... Good catch. Looks like another newbie dug up an old thread and revived it. I can see he was trying to help so that's good even if the issue was a good while ago.

Hey, It took way too long and I did get my money back. Pain in the arse just the same. I'd still avoid doing anything with this guy unless it was cash and carry.

If this thread proves anything, it goes to show that if you screw someone these days, your grandkids are going to be reading about it when they grow up. You can't hide.

Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back