BEWARE! of "MR440 Duster" - Dan Price from Nile

-

Dyno

Reaction score
I contacted MR440 Duster (Dan Price from Niles, Ohio) here on the board about parts he had for sale. I sent him a USPS money order for $55.00 for parts he said he had for sale on May 12th. He said he never received the money order, but if he did he would return it to me because he said the parts he thought he had, he did not. After 4 weeks I did a trace on the check which he said never arrived, which he CASHED on May 17th. Funny considering that he said he never got it. Since then he has refused to refund me the money he owes me. If anyone knows Dan Price, 53 East Woodland Ave, Niles, Ohio, please ask him to do the right thing and please send me back my money. Thanks, Dan Zrust

there are alot of BS Artist out there. I am sorry you got ripped off by one. Thanks for warning the rest of us to beware of doing business with this guy.

Ditto...thanks. He offered me some parts I was looking for, but I found exactly what I wanted before he offered, so I didn't deal with him...kinda glad I didn't now.

Thanks for the warning!
Spread his name and how he ripped you off all over the net moparts,bigblockdart and anywhere else you can so that this a$$hole can't rip anyone else off!

rabius75 said:
you know where he lives.
'nuff said.

Time to send Guido & Vinny's collection agency over to his house.....Equiped to play "baseball", if ya know what I mean 8)

What an assh*le.... Just pray he receives a good old fashion prison rape when he's caught. And douchebags like him eventually do get caught.

Thanks for the warning :salut: Sorry that happened to you on this board. Maybe you should post on each of his threads in the parts for sale section. I believe you can file a complaint with the government for mail/internet fraud. I've never done it, but I know the resource is out there.

FASTBACK340 said:
rabius75 said:
you know where he lives.
'nuff said.

Time to send Guido & Vinny's collection agency over to his house.....Equiped to play "baseball", if ya know what I mean 8)
BATTER UP!!!!

What an assh*le.... Just pray he receives a good old fashion prison rape when he's caught. And douchebags like him eventually do get caught.
This is what he will be doing afterward :sad1: :crybaby:

Sorry man! That sucks. What he did is a federal offense if you sent via US mail. Never send money to someone you don't know any other way. If he comes back around here I'll get right on him before I bann him. :x

I am not trying to defend the guy, but I bought a steering box from him, and it was a trouble free transaction. He was good to deal with. I am however very sorry you have had a problem.

Earl

-
Back