Big Bad Rottie....

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
I caught Merlin sleeping a few nights ago and had to get this pic... Leaving for a motorcycle ride in 15 minutes. Have a great Saturday everyone! :thumrigh:

Attachments

• IMG_0377-1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 321
That is just way to cool, Merlin is drooling and dreaming about chasing cats and chewing on bones :sleepy2:, Have a great ride :hello2:
A dandy picture for sure :thumrigh:

Thanks Mike, meeting a friend in Ft. Lupton, then off to breakfast in Lonogmont then a nice 2-3 hour ride. :)

Merlin has gone from Pound Dog to Hound Dog. :thumrigh:

You have been a great master and just look at the happy hound in a home look :thumrigh:, may your chain stay tight and your day be bright on this ride today :hello2:

What a great picture Joe! I see no one is going to sneak up and steal Mr. Happy Cat -- we should ALL have that kind of life ................... :-D

HAhaha I love dogs mine likes to get a tan on his belly.....

Attachments

• 100_2621.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 269
I caught Prince snoozin' last Saturday. That's his couch, one of the old, fold-down back style. It's just behind me when I'm on the 'puter. I tried to get up for a better pic, but of course he heard me and moved.

He sure misses his bud. Nine years of having a best friend, then..........

Attachments

• IMG_2865a.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 255
the boys

Attachments

• 2010-08-29_09-18-46_205.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 251
Merlin's such a tough guy LOL......Great pic :thumrigh:

Jake prefers the leather furniture, actually it's tough as nails, to while away the day. Spoiled little turd.

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 225
Great pics and thanks everyone! Post 'em up people. :)

Those toys are called "Big Bad Kitty", lol!

Yeah C, Merlin's a real killer. :joker:

BTW, I had a BBQ for some friends on Saturday and Maxie stole a bratwurst right off the table when we weren't looking. We're now calling her the "Bratweiller".

BTW, I had a BBQ for some friends on Saturday and Maxie stole a bratwurst right off the table when we weren't looking. We're now calling her the "Bratweiller".

i had a chow chow that was a ninja like that.... fast at too. also had a cat that would knock food off of the counters for the dogs. only seen her on the counter doing it once in the 12 years i had her lol

HAaaaaaahahaha The Bratweiller strikes :toothy7: good for Merlin :eek:ccasion:
Buddy turn's into a slobber box when he see's us eating :toothy7: and like Merlin, Do not turn your head or buddy will take a sandwich out of your hand if he think he can :toothy7: He took a hot dog from Macy one time :toothy7:
But I think Macy ask him if Buddy like's hot dogs and Poof !! it was gone :toothy7:
This is my small grill for spatial occasions :eek:ccasion:
Buddy is still enjoying your collars :happy7:
His favorite toy is catching and chasing down a tennis ball

Attachments

• Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 061.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 060.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 053.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 094.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Axle bearing change 009.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Axle bearing change 012.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 165
Great pics and thanks everyone! Post 'em up people. :)

"Bratweiller" ROFL

I lost a sandwich I had just made off the counter recently. I was scratchin' my head....then it hit me...urggggh :hmph:

These pups have bonded really well :D

Attachments

• Pups 109.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 115
i had a chow chow that was a ninja like that.... fast at too. also had a cat that would knock food off of the counters for the dogs. only seen her on the counter doing it once in the 12 years i had her lol

Yep, Maxi's a Brat Ninja. :laughing:

HAaaaaaahahaha The Bratweiller strikes :toothy7: good for Merlin :eek:ccasion:
Buddy turn's into a slobber box when he see's us eating :toothy7: and like Merlin, Do not turn your head or buddy will take a sandwich out of your hand if he think he can :toothy7: He took a hot dog from Macy one time :toothy7:
But I think Macy ask him if Buddy like's hot dogs and Poof !! it was gone :toothy7:
This is my small grill for spatial occasions :eek:ccasion:
Buddy is still enjoying your collars :happy7:
His favorite toy is catching and chasing down a tennis ball

Kids, you gotta love 'em. :thumrigh: I bet Macy sure learned fast that "Yes Darling, dogs like dogs...." :angel13:

"Bratweiller" ROFL

I lost a sandwich I had just made off the counter recently. I was scratchin' my head....then it hit me...urggggh :hmph:

These pups have bonded really well :D

LOL! Yep, food boogies quick if in range.

They look awesome together! Same dang color even. :glasses2:

Here are a couple of my mean a$$ pitbull that everyone is affraid of......nothing like a 55lb lapdog.

Thanks Thrash! Haven't heard from you in years, hope all is well?

Thanks Ramcharger. All is well. Lost interest for a couple of years. Hit that age mid-30's where I just hit kind of a status quo. Started some new hobbies and reached out to old friends to change things up. Now I'm starting to get that Mopar itch again.

My buddy Shadow (RIP) with my Daughter

mich1018.jpg

New puppy and my Daughter 5 years later :)

MichelleSlash.jpg

-
Back