Big Ball Joint and Spindle???

-

murph_44

Reaction score
Currently I'm swapping out my /6 to a 318 and I'm redoing all my front end since the k frame is getting switched out and all the hotchkis products i was wanting to get is saying i need the big ball joint and spindle to use the control arms and such. Was wondering if anyone had some laying around looking to sell I'm wanting to complete this front end all in one before pulling the motor so when the 6 is out I can swap it out nice a simple. Any help would be appreciated pretty new to the car game if theres other products or something I should use let me know

What exactly are you looking to buy?
It's hard to figure out what your looking for from your posting.
I have in stock, 73-76 A body disc brake spindles, and upper control arms, if that's what your after.
PM me if your interested.
Jim V.

Definately what it is I am looking for sorry if i have confused everyone else as well basically Im wanting to convert over to big bolt discs all around but wanting to do the front first and looking for the spindles the a-arm i am going to purchase

I have a setup in the Mechanical parts for sale right now. Don't want to step on hemi71x's deal, just thought I would point it out is something doesn't work.

-
Back