Big Barracuda Caught

-
i like my trout... i remember hooking a lingcod and thinking it was a devil fish when i was 12 lol...

Wow!! that is a giant and broke the world record by 1lb. the old record was 101 lbs.
That Fish was the top of the food chain and the way they feed is by getting up speed and rip there food in half... wow! Thank you for sharing 8)

And people wonder where all the big "beast" or big "prizes" have gone. Well it's because of dumbasses like the guy who caught it. Take a tip from Jeremy Wade, caught it film it, release it. That said if you need it to survive I get that but if you don't just why? What I have to say about if its not need to survive isn't nice.

And people wonder where all the big "beast" or big "prizes" have gone. Well it's because of dumbasses like the guy who caught it. Take a tip from Jeremy Wade, caught it film it, release it. That said if you need it to survive I get that but if you don't just why? What I have to say about if its not need to survive isn't nice.

No man, they just all got married and moved away from the fisherman. And now the ones they moved in with wish they had thrown them back, but too late. LOL

I totally agree. Like these massive great white sharks , or the worlds largest crocodiles, etc.

-
Back